October 21, 2012

ADIOS….for now.

 

WOW! I can’t believe how long it’s been since I blogged last and I think you deserve an explanation on why my blogging habits have diminished.

I have been traveling and in addition, when being home, have had a very busy time. In a way, I wish I had an assistant, or a maid, or a personal chauffeur, or how about my own cook? Nice dreams, huh?!

I have found that times have changed, circumstances have changed and certainly my plans have changed. Besides my duties as a mother, wife, daughter, community and church member, friend, you name it, I have been getting ready to start up my own company. I will let you know all about it in its due time.  I don’t mean to neglect my blogging but I simply do not have the time for it now.

I hope to blog again, and to blog again enough to keep you all around, but if I don’t, hope you understand.

There are many other ways in which I hope to continue connecting with so many of you. Through this outlet, I really have met some outstanding, inspiring and wonderful people and I will always be GRATEFUL for that. I want you as part of my life still.

This is just an ADIOS for now.

 

Con amor,

Vivian

 

P.S  I will still be on Pinterest and if you would like to follow on Instagram just let me know and I’ll send you my info :)  

7 comments:

  1. At least I can keep up with you on Facebook lady! You're a busy woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vivian! Finally, a blog post from you :) Anyway, I wish you all the best in your upcoming business. I'm happy for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so understand where you are coming from. I returned to teaching 1st grade this year and my blogging has become minimal. I wish you the best on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw - well, I'm sad you're taking a step back from the blogosphere, but that's so exciting about your new company - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it so challenging to keep up. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been so behind in blogging. Sounds like both of us have been busy busy busy. I would love to follow you on instagram!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete