September 6, 2012

It was just a matter of time

IMAG0111

We dance. It’s come from generation after generation. It’s our passion, our love, our life and just how we expected it to be, our little one, our three-year-old, has followed right in our footsteps.

Yesterday she had her first dance class ever. It’s a creative ballet class once a week at the same studio where my oldest daughter has also been dancing since she was three.

I don’t mind living at the studio. After all, I knew it was just a matter of time.

de153328f78f11e1a3f21231381313a9_7

 

On line with the other little girls about to go into class. She knew very well what was happening and was very excited for it. 34a3dd48f79011e1900e22000a1cbaa0_7

I was pleased with her instructor and how fun she made it all to be. Just perfect and how it should be for this age group.

“Dance is the hidden language of the soul.”

 

Con amor,

Vivian

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness que chuleria!! She's the cutest little thing!! I'm sure she's gonna become an amazing little dancer. Especially since it's in her blood.=) Did I mention how super cute she is?!?! haha. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so adorable and happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the tiniest cutest dancer in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...adorable!! Glad she was so excited about it!! :-)
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping that someday I'll have a granddaughter because I LOVE ballet! Found you thru the Followers to Friends blog hop! Happy New Follower!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww i love this! i remember when I started dance, i loved it. I was only 3 & danced all the way until highschool! she's going to have a blast! new follower btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola!
    Siento haber tardado tanto en contestar pero estoy visitando a la familia y no tengo tiempo para el blog!Soy de Madrid aunque ahora vivo en Ginebra.
    Gracias por seguirme!;) te sigo ahora yo tambien.

    me encanta el diseño de tu blog es muy muy bonito. yo estoy en proceso de diseñar el header del mío pero aún no se qué quiero exactamente!!

    =)
    dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet is your little one! Haha every little girl loves to dance and I wish I had done more of it as a child. Maybe I wouldn't be so awkward now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cutie, Vivian. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it. Need to get some videos up of her dancing. I bet it's so fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is adorable and I'll bet she is a wonderful dancer already :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so cute!!!!!!!
    Her hair like that makes her look so grown up! I want her to stay little!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your daugher is so pretty! And adorable in her ballet shoes and dance outfit!
    Dancing is such a beautiful thing. I began when I was 4 and have many memories about it.
    I bet she is so sweet to watch!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete